Orthopedics is a highly specialized area of medicine that comprises the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries or disease which includes bones, joints, ligaments, muscles and nerves.
Conway Regional Health System is home to several of the most experienced and skillful orthopedic surgeons in Central Arkansas. We are committed to delivering orthopedic excellence through high-quality, compassionate care.
Physicians in practice at the Conway Regional Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine:
- Tom Roberts, MD
Physicians in practice at Conway Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic:
- Scott Smith, MD
- Grant Bennett, MD
- J. Tod Ghormley, MD
- James L. Head, MD
- James T. Howell, MD
- Robert McCarron, MD
Equipped with the most advanced technology and experience, our talented group of orthopedic surgeons, surgical specialists, nurses and therapists offer a wide array of bone and joint disease evaluation, treatment, and surgeries, including:
- Total joint and partial joint replacement of hips, knees, shoulders and elbows
- Arthroscopic joint surgery of knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles
- Hands (carpal tunnel release and reconstructive surgery)
- Pediatric orthopedics (clubfeet, bowlegs and pediatric fractures)
- Foot and ankles (sprains, strains, fractures and reconstructive surgery)
- Sports medicine (all sports related injuries for athletes of all ages)
After orthopedic surgery, your doctor may recommend therapy services in the outpatient setting. Through a holistic approach for all patients, Conway Regional's therapy programs incorporate the latest technology, treatment techniques, advanced equipment, patient and family education training, and multidisciplinary treatment approach to establish individualized treatment regimens for our patients.
For more information on Conway Regional Therapy Services vist the Therapy Services page.