The Conway Regional Patient Portal allows you to be actively involved in your care by providing a secure, confidential, web-based tool for accessing the health information regarding your visit to Conway Regional. In the Patient Portal, you can conveniently review and update information, access discharge information, review test and image results, and even send secure messages to your provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
The first step to successful enrollment requires you to provide a unique and valid email address upon registration. If you share an email account with another person, each person will need to provide their own specific email address.
You can enroll in the Patient Portal from Conway Regional's website by:
- Scroll down on this page
- Select the "Sign Up for Patient Portal" button under "New User"
Enter the information in all of the fields on this screen. First and Last named should be entered using CAPITAL letters. Please do not use middle initials. All items are CASE SENSITIVE.
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth: Year, Month, Day
- Social Security Number: Last 4 Digits
- Confirm Social Security Number: Last 4 Digits
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Submit: Once you have entered all the information above, click the "Submit" button at the bottom
The system will automatically generate an email to the email address you entered. This email will contain a temporary username and password that will be good for 120 hours.
Once you receive your confirmation email, click on the link contained in the email and you will be redirected to our registration page. Here, you will create your own permanent username and password and set your security questions.
All of the information in the Patient Portal comes from your Conway Regional electronic health records. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Yes, you can give members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This process, including necessary forms, can be completed within the Medical Records Department and requires consent from you and your family member(s).
Please Note: Patient Portal accounts cannot be created for individuals under the age of 18. Minors will need to be added to a parent or guardian's account and must have a signed proxy form on file in medical records.
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You are authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the page open.
There is a Contact Us section on the Home Page of the Portal that allows you to email/submit any question or issues that you may have. Please include your name, email address, and contact phone number when submit your issue. Requests will be responded to within 3 business days and are answered during normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Contact Information for Questions
- Any questions regarding the results or reports listed on the portal should be directed to your physician.
- If you have a correction to the patient information contained in the portal, please contact the Medical Records Department at (501) 450-2130 to obtain an amendment request.
- If you have concerns regarding the quality of care that you received during your visit, please contact the Quality Department at (501) 513-5329.
- If you have questions regarding your bill, or need an itemized bill for insurance purposes, please contact the Business Office at (501) 450-2121 or toll free at 1-800-245-3314.
To create your online profile in the patient portal, click the sign up button below.
If you have already created an online profile to the portal and would like to log back in, you can click below to gain access to the portal.
For questions about how to obtain your medical record number, call 501-450-2130. A printable medical records request form is also available by clicking here.
The printed form should be sent to:
ATTN: MEDICAL RECORDS
Conway Regional Health System
2302 College Ave
Conway, AR. 72034
Or Fax: 501-450-2103