Conway Regional Health System is thankful for your commitment to the pastoral care of our community. In order to make your visit as convenient as possible, we offer the following information:
- There are two parking spaces reserved for clergy members located in the parking lot of the West Entrance of the hospital (directly off College Avenue); they are clearly marked with signs that read “Clergy Parking.”
- To obtain patient information, please have the patient’s full legal name. During regular hours, Monday through Friday, 5:00 am to 5:00 pm, admissions staff are available to assist at the main information desk of the East Lobby (the East Entrance is located by the fountain); outside of those hours, please go to the emergency department or contact Admissions at 800-245-3314 or 501-329-3831.
- Clergy members are allowed complete access to patients; under rare circumstances, exceptions may be made for the privacy and safety of patients, families, and staff.
- Within the hospital chapel, there is a small office with computer access; please feel free to utilize this office space during your visits.
- Clergy members can also receive a complimentary meal by showing their Conway Regional ID.
- Conway Regional holds a quarterly Pastor Appreciation Event for area clergy to better inform them of Health Care related activities that affect their congregations.
For more information, please contact Marcus Elliott, Director of Corporate Health Services, at 501-513-5277 or Tara Caudle, Chaplain, at 501-697-7645.