Jobs & Benefits
At Conway Regional, we're more than coworkers, we're family. Join our team and see first-hand why Modern Healthcare and Arkansas Business named us a "Best Place to Work." Additionally, in 2020, Conway Regional Medical Center achieved Magnet designation--a reflection of our nursing professionalism, teamwork, and superiority in patient care.
We offer great benefits such as 401K Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education, Certification Reimbursement, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, and much more.
At Conway Regional, we are blessed to have a bold team that is engaged, take pride in their calling, and work in unity to provide exceptional care.
We're not just growing—we're growing together.
Your online application will be sent directly to our Human Resources Department. A "Featured" Job Opening indicates that a sign-on bonus is available! Contact HR for more information.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the department director. You can log back in to check the status of your application at any time.
Awards & Recognition
At Conway Regional, our team strives to be bold and exceptional as we answer the call to provide high-quality, compassionate care to the communities we serve. We are honored to have our team's commitment to care recognized.
Conway Regional Provides Award-Winning Care
Physician and employee engagement are prioritized as an integral part of our work culture. We partner with Press Ganey to evaluate both patient and employee experiences to ensure we continue to create and maintain a high-performance environment that improves the quality of the health care services provided.
- Magnet Recognized
- AY’s Best Hospital of 2020
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work 2020
- Arkansas Business Best Places to Work 2020
- Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Physician Engagement, Guardian of Excellence Award for Physician Engagement
- Health Insurance - Coresource
Conway Regional offers a comprehensive health and prescription drug plan with a 3-tier network structure. Our enhanced network structure offers expanded access and affordability to meet any family’s needs. Our networks include the Conway Regional Health Alliance Network, Arkansas Health Network and AETNA Signature Administrators PPO. We have both low deductible (PPO) plans and high deductible (HDHP) plans for multiple family sizes.
Conway Regional also offers a Section 125 Flexible Spending for PPO insurance members or a complimentary Health Savings Account through Centennial Bank for HDHP insurance members.
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
Full service dental plan covering most expenses at 100 percent. Major/restorative covered at 50%. Enhanced orthodontic benefits for children up to age 19 for a lifetime max of $1,500 per child.
- Vision Insurance - VSP Vision
Comprehensive network of ophthalmology providers for routine eye care. Includes annual spending allowances and discounts for glasses, contacts and other services.
- Life Insurance
Conway Regional provides a complimentary $20,000 life and AD&D insurance policy to all full time employees. Supplemental term life and whole life policies are offered to full time employees at group discount rates through payroll deduction during open enrollment periods. These policies may be taken on employees, spouses and dependents.
- Short Term Disability
Short term disability plans are offered for full time and part time benefit employees. This coverage covers up to 60 percent of base monthly earnings after a 14 day accident or illness elimination period. Benefits continue up to a maximum of three months. The elected coverage is flexible and affordable based on your individual monthly expense needs.
- Long Term Disability
Conway Regional provides a complimentary long term disability policy to all full time employees. This free coverage covers 60 percent of base monthly earnings up to a maximum benefit of $5,000 per month.
- Optional Benefit Plans
Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance, Credit Unions and Lifelock Identity Theft Protection
- Conway Regional Retirement Plan
Conway Regional offers a Safe Harbor 401k Retirement plan with employer matching contributions after each paycheck. Matching is 100 percent of the first two percent of employee contributions and 50 percent of the next four percent which results in a maximum possible match of four percent per paycheck. There is a 90 day waiting period for entry into the plan for full time and part time benefit employees and vesting is based on two years of service in any employment status. Additional discretionary matches are also available at the end of the plan year at the discretion of the employer.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Conway Regional offers both PTO and VTO programs for full time and part time benefit employees. PTO is accrued based on years of service and rolls over to the next year. PTO Sellback is also offered annually. Employees can earn up to eight hours of VTO to be used for approved community events which support our Conway Regional mission in the community.
- Employee Educational Loan Program
Tuition Reimbursement is offered to encourage employees to develop their skill sets and financially support them in advancing their careers. This program is offered to full time and part time benefits employees after a specific length of service and pays a maximum of $5,200 per year for accredited programs for up to four years.
- Clinical Advancement Program
Commonly referred to as a “Clinical Ladder”, this program facilitates the professional development, advancement and recognition of clinical staff by supporting activities and contributions that promote clinical excellence, quality patient care outcomes and patient safety. By achieving specific milestones and certifications that support their clinical status, participants are eligible to receive monetary awards and recognition.
- Employee Assistance Program - Conway Regional offers a comprehensive EAP program which covers all members living in an employee household. These services provide short term counseling, financial assistance and legal assistance.
- Wellness Program - Broad in-house wellness program for all employees on the Conway Regional health plans. These services include health coaching and a wide variety of additional complimentary services to those that qualify (personal training packages, nutritional counseling, diabetes management, smoking cessation and much more).
- Hospital Services Discount - Employees enjoy discounts ranging from 50 percent to five percent of their final bill at Conway Regional depending on their employment status and type of health insurance plan. Additionally, employees who meet assistance guidelines related to household income may be eligible for an additional discount of up to 100 percent off any balance owed through CRMC Financial Assistance Program.
- Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center Discounts are based on employment status. Free single membership for all employees if used 12 times per month.
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Additional discounts are advertised to employees throughout the year from local and national businesses such as phone plans, theme parks, and many more.