Support for Lifelong Learning
Scholarships and Educational Loan Program
- Tuition Reimbursement - Eligible candidates receive up to $5,200 annually in reimbursement for tuition and fees, for a maximum lifetime total of $20,800.
- Scholarships – The Conway Regional Health Foundation awards scholarships to students in health-related fields on an annual basis. In 2020, the Foundation awarded 14 scholarships, valued at $27,000, to area students pursuing a degree in a health-related field.
- Academic Partnerships - We partner with several academic institutions to educate the next generation of nurses and support our future professional workforce and community by making accessible educational opportunities to nurses pursuing baccalaureate, master’s degrees, or a research or practice doctoral degree.
- Partnership for Clinical Excellence - This program is mutually beneficial to Conway Regional and the BSN nursing students at the University of Central Arkansas. Conway Regional Health System and Conway Regional Health Foundation agree to provide financial support to certain students who enroll in and graduate from the UCA BSN program with the outcome of hiring such graduates at CRHS. Each scholarship will be for $2,500 per semester ($5,000 in total per enrollee per year throughout the twoyear PCE program).
- UCA and ATU RN-to-BSN Educational Advancement Program – program which would enable 10 non-BSN RN employees of CRHS to have their entire tuition paid for the University of Central Arkansas RN-to-BSN program
- UACCM Nursing Scholarship Program - This program is mutually beneficial to Conway Regional and the nursing students at the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton. Conway Regional and Conway Regional Health Foundation agree to provide financial support to certain students who enroll in and graduate from the UACCM Practical Nursing Program with the outcome of hiring such graduates at CRHS. Each scholarship will be for $2,500 per semester ($5,000 in total per enrollee per year throughout the two-year program).
Clinical Advancement Program
The Clinical Advancement Program (CAP) is aimed at the professional advancement and recognition of our system’s clinical team members and at enhancing our clinical practice environments. This program focuses on the professional development, behaviors and contributions of the clinician to their profession, to the patients and families they care for, their units and department, to Conway Regional Health System and to our health care community.
The goals of the Clinical Advancement Program are to recognize and promote clinical excellence and activities that support and facilitate clinical excellence, quality patient care outcomes and patient safety within our organization and to acknowledge the contributions of our professional clinicians.
A clinical employee’s status and placement within the CAP will be assessed on an annual basis; the evaluation period will be January 1 – December 31. Eligible applicants will actively identify their desire to participate with Letter of Intent and submit valid documentation to support the required criteria in each domain to receive credit. All activities and supporting documentation used to obtain credit are at the final approval of their Director. Department standard work requirements must be met prior to applying for Clinical Advancement Program status. If an eligible employee applies and meets the requirements, he/she will be recognized and receive the applicable monetary award.
Clinical professional employees who meet eligibility requirements will receive reimbursement for the initial cost up to $500 of one approved national certification exam. Certified clinical professional employees who meet eligibility requirements will receive annual payment equal to 1% of their annual salary calculated on their base pay rate up to $1,000 to help defray expenses related to ongoing certification maintenance and education requirements.