At Conway Regional we know that caring for your mental health is a crucial aspect of overall health. Because of this, we are now offering adult behavioral health services, both inpatient and outpatient, through a partnership with Unity Health. Our team includes psychiatrists, licensed mental health counselors and psychiatric nurses providing medication management, counseling/therapy services, and psychological testing.
Nearly 1 in 5 adults suffer from behavioral and emotional health problems every year. This can include depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and/or psychotic disorders. Some individuals are only mildly impacted while others experience severe symptoms that can become debilitating. That’s where our team at Conway Regional can help.
Symptoms patients may suffer from:
- Violent/Aggressive behavior
What we offer:
- Inpatient treatment for adults 18 and older dealing with loss, depression, anxiety, and other behavioral health concerns
- An individual treatment plan based on patient’s needs
- Individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, medication management and activity therapy
- A multidisciplinary treatment approach under the direction of a psychiatrist
- Education for family members and caregivers
- Assistance with placing the patient in the most appropriate setting after their stay
Conway Regional Adult Psychiatric is an 11-bed specialty unit located in the Conway Regional Medical Center.