At Conway Regional we know that caring for your mental health is a crucial aspect of overall health. Because of this, we are now offering adult behavioral health services, both inpatient and outpatient, through a partnership with Unity Health. Our team includes psychiatrists, licensed mental health counselors, and psychiatric nurses providing medication management, counseling/therapy services, and psychological testing.
Nearly 1 in 5 adults suffer from behavioral and emotional health problems every year. This can include depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and/or psychotic disorders. Some individuals are only mildly impacted while others experience severe symptoms that can become debilitating. That’s where our team at Conway Regional can help.
- Violent/Aggressive behavior
- Inpatient treatment for adults 18 and older dealing with loss, depression, anxiety, and other behavioral health concerns
- An individual treatment plan based on the patient's needs
- Individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, medication management, and activity therapy
- A multidisciplinary treatment approach under the direction of a psychiatrist
- Education for family members and caregivers
- Assistance with placing the patient in the most appropriate setting after their stay