The Senior Evaluation & Counseling Center provides services that can assist older adults and their families in coping with the changes that often accompany the aging process. We provide geriatric one-on-one counseling services that address life changes unique to older adults, including retirement, changing family roles, relocation, isolation, anxiety, depression, and loss of spouse or friend.
Services Available include:
- Mental health evaluation and counseling
- A personalized plan of care
- Medication evaluation and management
- Individual and family therapy
- Referral source of senior services for individuals in Faulkner, Perry, Van Buren, Cleburne and Conway counties
- Access to information regarding nonprofit agencies that provide social services for seniors
- Case management by a registered nurse
The Senior Evaluation & Counseling Center is located inside Conway Regional Medical Center on the third floor. Enter through the East Lobby, fountain side.
Conway Regional Senior Evaluation & Counseling Center
495 Hogan Ln, Suite 2
Conway, AR 72034