Group Benefit Plans
- Health Insurance - Coresource
Conway Regional offers a comprehensive health and prescription drug plan with a 3-tier network structure. Our enhanced network structure offers expanded access and affordability to meet any family’s needs. Our networks include the Conway Regional Health Alliance Network, Arkansas Health Network and AETNA Signature Administrators PPO. We have both low deductible (PPO) plans and high deductible (HDHP) plans for multiple family sizes.
Conway Regional also offers a Section 125 Flexible Spending for PPO insurance members or a complimentary Health Savings Account through Centennial Bank for HDHP insurance members.
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
Full service dental plan covering most expenses at 100%. Major/Restorative covered at 50%. Enhanced orthodontic benefits for children up to age 19 for a lifetime max of $1,500 per child.
- Vision Insurance - VSP Vision
Comprehensive network of ophthalmology providers for routine eye care. Includes annual spending allowances and discounts for glasses, contacts and other services.
- Life Insurance
Conway Regional provides a complimentary $20,000 life and AD&D insurance policy to all full time employees. Supplemental term life and whole life policies are offered to full time employees at group discount rates through payroll deduction during open enrollment periods. These policies may be taken on employees, spouses and dependents.
- Short Term Disability
Short term disability plans are offered for full time and part time benefit employees. This coverage covers up to 60% of base monthly earnings after a 14 day accident or illness elimination period. Benefits continue up to a maximum of 3 months. The elected coverage is flexible and affordable based on your individual monthly expense needs.
- Long Term Disability
Conway Regional provides a complimentary long term disability policy to all full time employees. This free coverage covers 60% of base monthly earnings up to a maximum benefit of $5,000 per month.
- Optional Benefit Plans
Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance, Credit Unions and Lifelock Identity Theft Protection
Additional Employee Benefits
- Conway Regional Retirement Plan
Conway Regional offers a Safe Harbor 401k Retirement plan with employer matching contributions after each paycheck. Matching is 100% of the first 2% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 4% which results in a maximum possible match of 4% per paycheck. There is a 90 day waiting period for entry into the plan for full time and part time benefit employees and vesting is based on 2 years of service in any employment status. Additional discretionary matches are also available at the end of the plan year at the discretion of the employer.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
Conway Regional offers both PTO and VTO programs for full time and part time benefit employees. PTO is accrued based on years of service and rolls over to the next year. PTO Sellback is also offered annually. Employees can earn up to 8 hours of VTO to be used for approved community events which support our Conway Regional mission in the community.
- Employee Educational Loan Program
Tuition Reimbursement is offered to encourage employees to develop their skill sets and financially support them in advancing their careers. This program is offered to full time and part time benefits employees after a specific length of service and pays a maximum of $5,200 per year for accredited programs for up to four years.
- Clinical Advancement Program
Commonly referred to as a “Clinical Ladder”, this program facilitates the professional development, advancement and recognition of clinical staff by supporting activities and contributions that promote clinical excellence, quality patient care outcomes and patient safety. By achieving specific milestones and certifications that support their clinical status, participants are eligible to receive monetary awards and recognition.
- Employee Discounts
- Hospital Services Discount - Employees enjoy discounts ranging from 50% to 5% of their final bill at Conway Regional depending on their employment status and type of health insurance plan. Additionally, employees who meet assistance guidelines related to household income may be eligible for an additional discount of up to 100% off any balance owed through CRMC Financial Assistance Program.
- Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center Discounts based on employment status. Free single membership for all employees if used 12 times per month.
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Additional discounts are advertised to employees throughout the year from local and national businesses such as phone plans, theme parks, and many more.
- Employee Assistance Program Conway Regional offers a comprehensive EAP program which covers all members living in an employee household. These services provide short term counseling, financial assistance and legal assistance.
- Wellness Program
Broad in-house wellness program for all employees on the Conway Regional health plans. These services include health coaching and a wide variety of additional complimentary services to those that qualify (personal training packages, nutritional counseling, diabetes management, smoking cessation and much more).
- Leave Programs
- Family Medical Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Funeral Leave
- Paid Medical Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave for birth of a newborn child, adoption or foster placement
2019 Benefit Guide
Human Resources Employment Verification
List of Acceptable Documents for Form I-9
Employee Health Packet
Test Study Guide 1
Test Study Guide 2