Nurse Residency Program FAQ
Why choose Conway Regional?
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in the NATION and State!
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities for full-time employees after 6 months of employment. Over $20,000 per employee available.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Earn yearly bonuses by participating in CRHS’s Clinical Advancement Program (Clinical Ladder).
- Opportunities to drive clinical practice change through serving in Shared Governance
- Many CRHS and community discounts available for CRHS Employees
Does Conway Regional Health System have a Nurse Residency Program?
Yes, we accept two cohorts a year. A cohort starts each February and July following usual college graduation dates. The Nurse Residency Program meets twice a month for 6 months. You will continue in the Nurse Residency Program even after your orientation on the floor is completed. We focus on topics that will help you to transition into the professional nurse role as well as help you in your clinical practice. Topics of discussion include delegation, death and dying and conflict management.
How do I apply to get into the Nurse Residency Program?
You may apply online for a nursing position at pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/conwayrmc
You may only apply for “New Graduate Nurse Resident” positions. These positions will only be open for two weeks.
Check out our Facebook Group, Conway Regional Nursing, to stay up to date on the latest Nurse Resident job openings!
**We do not allow applicants to work with a temporary license.
Is there a contract?
Yes. We ask for a 24 month employment commitment from date of hire. If non-BSN RN, we ask you to sign a commitment to obtain your BSN in 4 years from hire.
How can I get more information about the Nurse Residency Program?