Conway Regional's physical therapy staff uses the latest treatment techniques and equipment to help patients overcome pain and improve function. Our extensive team provides direct one-on-one care and focuses on educating patients on how to improve their current conditions and maintain improvement with a home exercise program.
Physical Therapy can help with many conditions, including:
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia treatment
- Back and neck pain
- Knee and ankle pain
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Overuse injuries
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain
- Stroke and other neurological conditions
- Sprains, strains and fractures
Conway Regional's Specialized Physical Therapy services include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Isokinetic testing
- Manual therapy
- Neuromuscular retraining
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Parkinson's Disease treatment by a LSVT Certified Physical Therapist
Following a thorough evaluation, the therapist and patient work on attaining goals through exercise, activity, use of modalities and hands-on intervention. This enables the patients to maximize their function and decrease pain.
Conway Regional Physical Therapists provide care at our three Conway Regional Therapy Center outpatient clinics, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, Conway Regional Homecare and Conway Regional Medical Center.