Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center has an array of aquatic classes and programs for children and adults.
View our current aquatics program schedule here.
- Learn to Swim - children begin with Level I and progress to Level III.
- Infants and Toddlers - infants six months through two-year olds and their parents work together learning swimming skills
- Private Swim Instruction - for children and adults
- Open Swim - the entire family is welcome for lap swimming or recreation
- Aquacise - water exercise in waist-to-shoulder water to build strength, balance, flexibility and agility
- Aqua Aerobics - water exercise using smooth rhythmic patterns and upbeat music to build cardiovascular endurance
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program - for people limited by impaired joint motion and/or strength
- Conway Crocs - a swim team for kids ages 5-18 where they can stay active and learn good sportsmanship as they compete against other swim teams in Central Arkansas
- Conway Dolphins - Registration for the 2018 season of Dolphins is now open! Parents may register their child for one, or all (4) sessions. The first session will be held January 9 - February 1.
- Fibromyalgia Aquatics - low to moderate intensity exercise for people with fibromyalgia
Modest swimwear is required and will be determined at the discretion of management. All swimwear must be fully lined. We ask that you shower before entering the pool. Members are advised to use caution when a lifeguard is not on duty. An adult must be in the pool or at pool side with children under the age of 12. All posted pool guidelines and rules must be followed. Anyone not following the pool rules may be asked to leave.
Diving is not allowed under any circumstances. For your safety, please don't run on the pool deck or participate in horseplay in or around the pool. We ask that you do not bring food, gum or drinks on the pool deck or in the pool area.
Lap swimming is allowed in designated lanes. Circle swimming is encouraged in the lap lanes. During class time the entire pool could be used for classes. Pool equipment is for adult use only.
Sauna/Steam Room/Hot Tub Rules
The sauna, steam room and hot tub are available in the pool area. They are an enjoyable way to promote relaxation for those without health problems, such as elevated blood pressure, abnormal EKG, known coronary heart disease or atherosclerotic disease, diabetes, obesity, kidney disease or vascular problems. It is recommended that you limit sauna/steam room use to brief periods of time, with the maximum of 10 minutes. Discontinue use if you experience any discomfort, especially dizziness, nausea, hot and cold chills or headaches. These areas are not recommended for pregnant women.
The hot tub is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Children should not submerge their head in the hot tub. Swimming is also not allowed in the hot tub. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to use the steam room or sauna. Please observe posted rules at all times. Exercise shorts or swimsuits are required in the steam room and sauna.