21st Annual Conway Regional Golf Classic
Monday, June 5, 2017
Centennial Valley Country Club
1600 Centennial Club Drive - Conway, AR 72034
2017 Tournament Information
The proceeds of this year’s tournament will benefit the Conway Regional Health Foundation which provides support for numerous patient care projects and community outreach programs. By supporting the Conway Regional Health Foundation, you are helping to provide quality healthcare, not only during your lifetime, but for generations to come.
Past tournament proceeds have helped Conway Regional:
- fund the expansion of the Women's Center and addition of a surgical facility
- provide AED's throughout the community,
- purchase cutting-edge equipment and technology,
- establish women's services programs including the Perinatal Bereavement
Program and the Fabulous You Boutique,
- enhance the Cardiovascular Surgery Program, Geriatric Transitional Care Center
and the Cancer Hematology Outpatient Unit
- provide scholarships to future doctors, nurse, EMTs and technicians
TOURNAMENT FORMAT & PRIZES
- Four-person scramble.
- Morning and afternoon rounds. Two flights for each round.
- Prizes awarded to the top three teams per flight for each round. Each player on the winning team will receive a gift certificate to the Centennial Valley Pro Shop.
- Course contests for each round. (For amateurs only.)
- Complimentary Superticket for course contests to each player!
For questions, call 501.513.5191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.