FAST Sports Performance Training Programs combine weight training, plyometrics, agility training and sprint mechanics to improve power, straight-line speed, explosiveness, agility, body composition, footwork and athleticism.
FAST is designed to improve athletic performance. Conway Regional Therapy Center developed this program based on the latest sports performance research to help athletes move better on the field and on the court.
We offer a number of programs throughout the year to compliment our summer program. We also offer one-on-one training throughout the year.
FAST Summer Programs
Registration has closed for FAST Summer Programs. Summer programs are offered at the Hendrix College Wellness and Athletic Center. We will be offering 4 programs this summer including:
- Total Athlete -offered Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays - for students entering grade 7 - college
- 4 Week Program (June 17-July 12 -OR- July 15 - August 9)
- 6 Week Program (June 17 - July 26)
- 8 Week Program (June 17 - August 9)
- Football - offered Tuesdays & Thursdays - for students entering grade 7 - 12
- Movement Skills - for students entering grade 3 - 6
- Summer A - Mondays & Wednesdays (June 17 - July 10)
- Summer B - Tuesdays & Thursdays (July 16 - August 8)
- Dead Weeks (new this year) - offered Tuesdays & Thursdays- for students entering grade 9 - 12
Please call (501) 269-4041 for additional information regarding one-on-one training.