Dazzle Daze 2016 merchant applications are now available.
Applications can be emailed to DazzleDaze@conwayregional.org, faxed to 501-513-5785 or mailed to Dazzle Daze, 2302 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034.
You won't want to miss this opportunity to sell and market your merchandise at the 15th annual Dazzle Dazesm, a three-day holiday shopping extravaganza to be held November 17-19, 2016 at the Conway Expo Center and Fairgrounds in Conway, Arkansas. Dazzle Dazesm is a regional event and is the annual fundraiser for the Conway Regional Women's Council. The Women's Council is committed to providing an exceptional show for both shoppers and merchants. Nearly 7,000 people attended Dazzle Dazesm in 2015. Dazzle Dazesm is heavily promoted to ensure maximum participation. Special events are scheduled throughout the entire show to attract customers. The Dazzle Dazesm Committee carefully selects merchants to ensure a wide variety of unique, high quality merchandise, and
the number of merchants in each category is limited.
For more information or for merchant references, contact the Foundation office at (501) 513-5191 or DazzleDaze@conwayregional.org.
Dazzle Dazesm provides the following for each booth:
- Black 8-foot tall drape in back of booth, Black 3-foot tall side(s)
- 6-foot black-skirted table(s) with white table cover. See booth rental chart for number of tables provided.
- Two (2) chairs
- Electricity at no extra cost if requested on this application. One outlet per booth.
- Limited number of storage spaces offered on a first paid, first serve basis
- Small trash box
- Booth sign
- Meals in the merchant lounge. See booth rental chart for number of meal passes included.
- Security during shopping hours and overnight beginning Wednesday evening. Although security is provided, we cannot be
responsible for any losses you may incur.
Merchant provides the following for his or her booth:
- Any items needed for the operation of your booth not specifically listed above.
- Any additional covered tables and chairs beyond what Dazzle Dazesm provides. Merchants may rent additional 6-foot skirted
tables for $25.00 each from Dazzle Dazesm.
- Shelving, cabinets and displays. These must be freestanding and no part of displays or stands may enter adjoining booths or
- All items needed for customer transactions including, change, receipts, cash register, wireless credit card machine. Wireless
access is available. Phone lines are NOT currently available.
- Surge protectors for all electrical equipment.
- Carts & dollies for loading and unloading.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Through Feb 28
||Early registration for previous year’s merchants.
||Jury begins accepting and reviewing new merchant applications
||Early Bird Deadline - booth rental must be paid in full by this date to receive the early rate
||Booth Payment Deadline – Booth rental must be paid in full
||Merchant unload and preliminary set-up 2:00pm – 8:00pm
||Merchant set-up 9:00am – 2:00pm. Merchants must be checked in by 12:00pm and attend a brief mandatory welcome meeting at 2:00pm. Booth must be ready by 4:00pm.
||Girls’ Nite Out 6:00pm-9:00pm. Early shopping for Women’s Council members at 5:30pm.
||General Shopping Hours from 10:00am-9:00pm. Pajama Party with Santabegins at 9:00am
||General Shopping Hours from 10:00am-4:00pm. Early shopping for Women’s Council 9:30am
||Show closes 4:00pm. Booth take-down begins. Move out must be complete by 8:00pm.
Questions? Marla Hambuchen, Conway Regional Health Foundation • 501.513.5938 • DazzleDaze@conwayregional.org
Need to Know Information
||Changes to original requests must be made in writing. Requests can not be guaranteed. Subject to availability
||Dazzle Dazesm is a juried show.
||Weight loss and diet aid products are not allowed at Dazzle Dazesm.
||Booth space is not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
||A cancellation must be received in writing by August 15, 2016 to be eligible for a refund
||Merchants may not sublease or ‘sell’ his or her booth space to another merchant.
||Merchants are responsible for the collection, payment and reporting of sales tax.
||Merchants may not conduct a raffle or any other game of chance in his or her booth while at Dazzle Dazesm.
||Merchants may not sell recalled items and are expected to check appropriate recall lists before the show.
||Food merchants must provide a certificate of insurance naming as additional insured, Conway Regional Health Foundation and Dazzle Dazesm. General liability and product liability coverage are required. Limits of liability should not be less than $1,000,000. Acceptance into the show is contingent upon receipt.
|| Merchants selling designer and/or name brand items must submit a 'letter of authenticity' Acceptance into the show is contingent upon receipt.
||The Dazzle Dazesm Committee reserves the right to remove a merchant at any time without refund.
||Soliciting donations or distributing fundraising literature on behalf of another organization is not allowed.
||Merchants must have merchandise on site available for purchase.