Doors will open to the public at 7:30am.
Free Screenings include:
Basic Cholesterol & Glucose
Posture Assessments & Balance Screenings
Sun Damage Assessments
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Graciously provided by Emeritus at Trillium Park
Health & Safety Information to be available:
Smart 911 Child Identification
Code Red Emergency Alert System Sign-up
Nutrition & Diabetes Education
Stroke Prevention & Awareness
Youth High Risk Behavior Prevention
Prescription Take Back Program
Women's Self-Defense Instruction
Assemble your own First Aid Kit
Health Fair Vendors:
Complete the Vendor Application and submit by fax, email or U.S. Postal mail.
For more information please call (501) 513-5771 or (501) 513-5270.
FAX: (501) 513-5785 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Mail: 2302 College Ave, Conway, AR 72034
VENDOR BOOTH CRITERIA
In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair has established the following vendor booth criteria in order to provide and maintain an atmosphere that is consistent with Conway Regional Health System philosophy of care. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for women to look at women’s health services, and health information.
- The Health Fair Committee reserves the right to restrict vendors with respect to operations and display of all materials.
- Vendor services/activities should align with outreach objectives and services provided by the Conway Regional Health System.
- Vendor’s participation should support and help further the strategic plan and mission of Conway Regional Health System.
- In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair will have no more than two vendors offering the same information.
- In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair will not allow the sale of goods.
- In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair will accept Vendor Registration on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vendors will be provided criteria standards along with registration material.
- By completing registration, vendors agree to the terms and conditions of the In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair Vendor Booth Criteria.