Conway Regional Medical Center is home to some of the most advanced orthopedic procedures available under the direction of some of the most experienced and skillful orthopaedic surgeons in Central Arkansas.
In practice at Conway Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Clinic:
This talented group of orthopedic surgeons and surgery team offer a wide array of bone and joint disease evaluation, treatment and surgeries:
- Total joint and partial joint replacement of hips, knees, shoulders and elbowsArthroscopic joint surgery of knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles
- Hands (carpal tunnel release and reconstructive surgery)
- Pediatric orthopaedics (clubfeet, bowlegs and pediatric fractures)
- Foot and ankles (sprains, strains, fractures and reconstructive surgery)
- Sports medicine (all sports related injuries for athletes of all ages)
After your hospital stay, your doctor may recommend therapy services in the outpatient setting.
Conway Regional Therapy Services offer a variety of services. Through a holistic approach for all patients, our therapy programs incorporate the latest technology, treatment techniques, advanced equipment, patient and family education training and multidisciplinary treatment approach to establish individualized treatment regimes for our patients.
For more information on Conway Regional Therapy Services vist the Therapy Services page.