The Women's Council is open to women of all ages who would like the opportunity to learn more about women's health issues while contributing their talents toward the improvement of women's health in their communities.
Membership / Dues
Women's Council Memberships are tax-deductible and may be paid by submitting the Membership Form with payment to Conway Regional Health Foundation at 2302 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034.
- $40 for a Standard Membership
- $25 for a Senior (65 and over) or Junior (24 and younger) Membership
2017 Member benefits include:
- Free State of Health Luncheon ticket
- Free entry into to all Member Program Series programs
- Early entry into the annual Women’s Health Fair and “fast-pass” for health screenings
- Two General Admission entry tickets to Dazzle Daze 2017
- Early entry into Dazzle Daze Girl’s Nite Out (with GNO ticket purchase)
- Receipt of quarterly newsletter with key health resources, tips and Women’s Council news
- Networking / fellowship opportunities with women of your same interests
- Supporting women’s health education efforts in Central Arkansas
- Special “member only” offers throughout the year