Conway Regional's speech therapy staff uses the latest protocols and equipment to help improve speech, swallowing, voice and cognitive communication. Our experienced team provides direct one-on-one care and focuses on clearly educating patients on how to improve their current conditions and maintain improvement with a home program.
- Swallowing and feeding difficulties
- Language difficulties (expression and comprehension)
- Problem solving skills
- Memory and attention span
- Reasoning and sequencing
Conway Regional's Specialized Speech Therapy services include:
- Swallow Studies, in both pediatric and adult population
- Voice Laboratory Therapy
- Parkinson's Disease Treatment by a LSVT Certified Speech Therapist
Following a thorough evaluation, the therapist and patient work on attaining goals through exercise, activity, use of modalities, and hand-on intervention. This enables the patients to maximize their function and decrease pain.
Conway Regional Speech Therapists provide care at Conway Regional Therapy Center-Salem, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, Conway Regional HomeCare, and Conway Regional Medical Center.