At Conway Regional Health System we are proud to serve the people of Central Arkansas by providing top quality medical care in a supportive environment. Just like our community, we are growing and rapidly refining our services to meet the changing needs of our neighbors.
Conway Regional Health System overview:
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Acute care Medical Center with 154 beds
- HomeCare Services and Lifeline are teamed up to provide complete in-home professional medical care
- 12 bed Intensive Care/Cardiac Care Unit
- Outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services including a full range of surgery, testing and therapy
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- Therapy Services at five convenient locations
- A Women's Center that offers family centered OB care, a complete array of gynecology services, and women's diagnostic and health education services.
- Primary Care Network provides clinics in Clinton, Conway, Greenbrier and Mayflower.
- Senior Health Services featuring a Geriatric Transitional Care Center providing inpatient treatment for emotional and medical problems encountered by older adults. The Senior Evaluation and Counseling Center provides outpatient mental health services for senior adults with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
- Surgery suites equipped and staffed for inpatient and outpatient surgeries and emergencies
- Complete range of diagnostic imaging including some of the latest technology such as open bore MRI, PET/CT scanning and breast MRI as well as a full-service outpatient imaging center
- Nationally certified laboratory services are supervised by a pathologist and include hematology, paracytology, microbiology, chemistry, a blood bank and all other components of a full service laboratory and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic laboratories
- Full service Emergency Department available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with board certified Emergency Room physicians on duty
- CARTI/Conway Regional Cancer Center provides quality oncology and radiation therapy care for cancer patients
- Wound Healing Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- 70,000 square-foot Health & Fitness Center with a professional staff offering rehabilitation, fitness health assessment, health education and testing under medical guidance, with fitness memberships available to the public
- Occupational Health
- Free physician referral service
- Comprehensive community education program and speaker's bureau