All Gift Shop proceedes directly benefit Conway Regional Medical Center.
- The Gift Shop accepts MasterCard and VISA.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Each package as shown is not the exact item(s) that will be delivered to the patient. The pictures represent generally what will be in each package.
Processing of Orders:
- If a patient is in surgery and has not been assigned a room, the gift will be delivered at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
- If a patient has been discharged the patient will be notified that a gift is available for them at the Gift Shop.
- If a patient cannot be located you will be notified by phone.
- Deliveries are made within the hospital only.
- There is no service charge for deliveries.
- Deliveries are made from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If an order is received after 4:00 pm it will be delivered on the following business day.
- The Gift Shop is closed all major holidays.
Due to certain health-related restrictions, flowers, food and/or balloons cannot be sent to the Intensive Care Units.
- Due to hospital policy, latex balloons are not allowed in the hospital.
- No flowers, food or balloons are allowed in the Intensive Care Units.