Your business can satisfy all your industrial and occupational health needs through a single contact. We provide case management for injured employees, pre-employment testing and ways to customize your company's program to contain health care costs.
Conway Regional's Occupational Health Network is fully supported by area physicians and provides emergency, laboratory and radiology services 24 hours a day. Our central location means your employees receive prompt medical care without long delays.
Benefits of Conway Regional's Occupational Health services include:
- Single-source, 24-hour access
- Full-time assistance with work-related injuries
- Comprehensive case management and follow-up
- Continuous feedback regarding employees' condition, treatment, light-duty restrictions and return-to-work status
- Responsible management of workman's compensation and other health care expenses
- Coordination of pre- and post-employment activities
- Practical tactics to reduce on-the-job injuries
Learn more about our Exams and Services, Support Services and the doctors working in Occupational Health by visiting each respective page.