Conway Regional Medical Center
2302 College Ave
1 (800) 245-3314
The Conway Regional Medical Center houses Conway Regional's inpatient and outpatient services.
Conway Regional Medical Center overview:
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Acute care Medical Center with 154 beds
- 12-bed Intensive Care/Cardiac Care Unit
- Outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services including a full range of surgery, testing and therap
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories.
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- A Women's Center that offers family centered OB care, a complete array of gynecology services, and women's diagnostic and health education services.
- Senior Health Services featuring a Senior Behavioral Healthcare Services providing inpatient treatment for emotional and medical problems encountered by older adults as well as an outpatient mental health center that provides evaluation and counseling services.
- Surgery state-of-the-art suites equipped and staffed for inpatient and outpatient surgeries and emergencies including cardiothoracic surgery,vascular, orthopaedic, ENT, GI, Urological and general surgery.
- Complete range of diagnostic imaging including some of the latest technology such as open bore MRI, PET/CT scanning and breast MRI
- Nationally certified laboratory services are supervised by a pathologist and include hematology, paracytology, microbiology, chemistry, a blood bank and all other components of a full service laboratory and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic laboratories
- Full service Emergency Department available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with board certified Emergency Room physicians on duty
- Free physician referral service
- Comprehensive community education program and speaker's bureau