Massage therapy can reduce stress and increase relaxation and flexibility. Our licensed massage therapists are available by appointment.
- Prenatal massage
- Massage for patients with fibromyalgia
- Swedish massage
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Essential oils
Benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Physically relaxes the body
- Decreases recovery time from injuries and illnesses
- Reduces scarring
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces chronic pain
- Relieves tired and aching muscles
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves posture
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces swelling
- Decreases muscular deterioration
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
Our licensed massage therapist is available by appointment. To schedule your appointment, call (501) 450-9292, ext. 300.
Shalon Holloway, L.M.T. is available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. –3 p.m.