Massage therapy can reduce stress and increase relaxation and flexibility. Our licensed massage therapists are available by appointment. They specialize in:
- Prenatal Massage
- Massage for patients with fibromyalgia
- Swedish massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Deep tissue massage
Benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Physically relaxes the body
- Decreases recovery time from injuries and illnesses
- Reduces scarring
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces chronic pain
- Relieves tired and aching muscles
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves posture
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces swelling
- Decreases muscular deterioration
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
Our licensed massage therapist is avaliable by appointment.
- Kris Gildan, LMT - appointments available Monday 9am -1:30pm and Wednesday 2pm-6pm.
To schedule your appointment, call (501) 450-9292, ext. 300.