On the day of your surgery, please arrive two hours before your surgery is scheduled to allow for time to check in and complete pre-operative procedures. Our Outpatient Department and Patient Admission desks are most conveniently reached through the Western Street entrance to the Medical Center.
Additional tips for day of surgery:
- Leave money, jewelry and other valuables at home. We cannot be responsible if they are lost or stolen.
- Try to limit the number of people accompanying you to two - visitor space is often limited.
- Please ask your visitors to stay in the designated waiting area to receive results from your physician. If they must leave, ask them to sign our visitors' book and to inform the waiting room attendant how they may be reached.
- You may bring a book or magazine to help you stay relaxed.
- A favorite blanket or toy is encouraged for children.